It’s the ultimate Christmas gift for any football shirt collector or enthusiast… or why not treat yourself?! Be the first kid on your street to own THE SHIRT HUNTER.
A story of obsession with vintage football shirts that will chime with every collector – as well as every fan who has ever been stopped in their tracks by the astonishing design, the profound nostalgic effect or rocketing cash value of an item of iconic nylon.
Peris Hatton is one of the UK’s best-known football shirt collectors and traders, with a seemingly magical supply of rare vintage finds. THE SHIRT HUNTER shares the best of his jaw-dropping collection spanning the past five decades, with stunning visuals illuminating an A-Z covering every aspect of the football shirt as a cult object of desire.
There are endless combinations of time, place and backstory that can result in a ‘must-have’ shirt. All the most prized brands, vintage and modern, are featured here, from Adidas and Admiral right through to Xara – including Peris’s beloved ‘Holy Grail’ shirts among the fruits of his extensive research into collectable anomalies.
Along the way, THE SHIRT HUNTER shares the secrets of how he has unearthed so many sought-after shirts, with thrilling tales of the strange and unnerving places his ceaseless quest has led him over the past 25 years.
Read THE SHIRT HUNTER and you will discover:
- The depths of obsession that it’s possible to reach as a collector of football shirts.
- The basis of football shirts’ hypnotic power – in identity, fashion, nostalgia and football history.
- Which vintage brands, themes, fads and styles to look for – and which to avoid.
- Lavish illustrations of 500 rare and collectable shirts spanning the 1970s to date.
- A wealth of anecdotes surrounding Peris’s amazing football shirt finds. What? Where? How?
- The result of decades of experience and expert, in-depth research.
CLICK HERE for more details, and to order your copy of THE SHIRT HUNTER, for just £16…